LinkedIn has redefined the online version of a resume and having a well organised LinkedIn profile is now essential. Melonie Dodaro is sometimes described as “Canada’s #1 LinkedIn Expert” and knows her stuff about LinkedIn.
Here are her 21 steps to making your LinkedIn profile awesome.
- Your name should only contain your name
- Your headline should be catchy and have keywords and phrases that you would want to turn up in Google search results
- Photo should be taken by a professional
- Social proof is important online, so make sure you have at least 500 connections. This leads to credibility and authority on the web.
- Add all relevant contact information
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.